My DIY Mini Solar House.
My recent project was a Mini Solar House to set up demonstrations at events and gatherings. It has brought a lot of curiosity and has given me an opportunity to discuss solar with many people. As I share my passion for the technilogy it makes it easy to talk about and can teach anyone interested in exactly how solar works.
Main purpose is used to charge cell phones or play an audio device at events. But it is fully self contained and charges itself back up strictly from the power of the sun.
- Renogy 100 Watt Foldable Panel System.
- Giandel 1000 Watt Inverter w/ 20 Amp Solar Charge Controller
- Thunderbolt Magnum Solar lead acid battery
- Renogy USB Flexible Mini Panel
- Cool Guys USB Fan
- $30 in wood and electrical supplies